Everything Everywhere, Vodafone and O2 will be submitting their plans for a UK-based NFC joint venture to regulators in Brussels next week, the Financial Times reports. Mobile network operator Three, which was not invited to join the venture, is continuing to object to the plans.
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems
- Bluey Merino to use NFC tags to guarantee the authenticity of its clothing
- Google adds Secure NFC option to Android 10
- Cordless kitchens to combine NFC with wireless power to remove the need for plugs and cables
- Researchers develop stretchable NFC antennas for clothing