Chinese manufacturer ZTE has announced an NFC smartphone which it will show at MWC 2012. The ZTE PF200 has a 4.3-inch capacitive touch display, 1.2GHz processor, LTE and runs Android 4.0. The device is ZTE’s first own-branded NFC smartphone, though the company also produces the Turkcell-branded T11.
- Chinese bike hire service to let customers use an NFC digital currency wallet to pay for their ride
- French government to let citizens scan NFC eID cards to access secure online services
- ST white paper explains how brands can use NFC to add value to their products
- Apple to roll out digital driving licences and IDs in eight US states
- Prada to leverage NFC to authenticate fashion products
This article is more than nine years old