Chinese manufacturer ZTE has announced an NFC smartphone which it will show at MWC 2012. The ZTE PF200 has a 4.3-inch capacitive touch display, 1.2GHz processor, LTE and runs Android 4.0. The device is ZTE’s first own-branded NFC smartphone, though the company also produces the Turkcell-branded T11.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old