Chinese manufacturer ZTE has announced an NFC smartphone which it will show at MWC 2012. The ZTE PF200 has a 4.3-inch capacitive touch display, 1.2GHz processor, LTE and runs Android 4.0. The device is ZTE’s first own-branded NFC smartphone, though the company also produces the Turkcell-branded T11.
- Car Connectivity Consortium to release specification for hands-free Bluetooth and ultra wideband digital keys
- Apple rolls out AirTags for locating and tracking personal items
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
This article is more than nine years old