Smart posters and mobile marketing programmes have used more than half the NFC tags shipped to date and will account for 70% of shipments in 2016, according to a new report from ABI Research. In total, the NFC tag market will be worth US$298 million over the next five years, the forecasters predict.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old