The number of NFC handsets shipped worldwide in 2011 will total 35 million, according to IMS Research. Sales will accelerate over the next twelve months to reach 80 million handsets by the end of 2012, the forecasters predict.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old