Australian NFC marketer Tapit is using the technology to promote a scratch card game for SA Lotteries. Players can enter to win A$5,000 by tapping an NFC tag or reading a QR code on smart posters on phone booths in five locations in Adelaide. The contest provides the lottery company with contact information for consumers interested in winning prizes. “This campaign highlights the benefits of yet another commercial use of NFC to build customer interaction and engagement in a simple way,” says Tapit’s Andrew Davis.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 11 years old