Health industry group Continua Health Alliance and the NFC Forum have agreed to work together to expand connectivity standards in the medical IT field. The agreement includes an exchange of technical information toward future specifications for personal healthcare devices and collaboration on vendor development and certification activities.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement