UK estate agency software specialist Inteeka‘s new Move St division has launched Smartboards, compact weather-proof smart posters designed to attach to the agents’ boards displayed outside houses for sale. The Smartboards feature a custom URL, a QR code and an NFC tag, all of which send inquirers through the company’s web-based redirection service to the property details.
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
This article is more than nine years old