Motorola Mobility has announced two Bluetooth headsets, both offering NFC-initiated pairing when used with NFC-equipped phones. The Elite Sliver and Elite Flip headsets are the first NFC telephony products from the phone maker, which is being acquired by Google in a deal expected to close early next year. Both devices will be available at Motorola’s online store from October 24.
- Apple delays rollout of digital IDs in Wallet until early 2022
- Researchers use extended-range NFC to develop smart fabric for multiple use cases
- British Standards Institute unveils NFC digital ID system for construction products
- Researchers develop ultra-thin ‘computer on the bone’ using NFC for bone health monitoring
- NFC Forum unveils Wayfinding Mark as global identifier for NFC tapping locations
This article is more than 10 years old