Spanish rail operator Renfe has begun an NFC ticketing trial on Madrid’s suburban commuter network, in conjunction with Vodafone. “We are convinced that NFC technology will be the global benchmark and want to be pioneers in providing our customers with the benefit of a more convenient and flexible system,” says Renfe president Teofilo Serrano.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement