An NFC-based mobile wallet that “will work with not just Visa cards from multiple banks, but other cards like American Express,” is set to be introduced in August or September next year, Visa Europe commercial director Steve Perry told delegates at the payments network’s security summit in Frankfurt last week, reports Pocket-Lint.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old