Announced by Samsung in August 2012, the Samsung Ativ Tablet will run Windows RT. The tablet will feature a 10.1-inch HD display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, NFC functionality and weighing only 570g with a choice of 32gb or 64gb storage.
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11
- Ahold Delhaize to roll out NFC shelf edge labels in supermarkets across Europe
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems