The Porsche Design P’9981 by BlackBerry is a ‘restricted edition’ leather and stainless steel-clad designer handset announced in October 2011 that retails at US$2,000. The device was referred to as the R47 and the Bold 9980 during its development.
- Shell lets Fiat Chrysler drivers pay for fuel from their vehicles
- Port Authority to pilot mobile ticketing on Pittsburgh buses
- Amazon to test palm payments at the point-of-sale
- ITSO reports on the role of transit ticketing in mobility-as-a-service solutions
- India’s Icici Bank launches open banking portal