The BlackBerry Curve 9380, also known as ‘Orlando’, was announced in November 2011 and is now shipping. More
- Samsung Money to go live in the US this summer
- Google pilots voice-based payments
- India to open antitrust investigation into Google Pay?
- Metrolinx to let iPhone users top up Presto transit cards via NFC
- Morocco boosts contactless transaction limit by 100%
The BlackBerry Bold 9790, codenamed ‘Bellagio’, was announced in November 2011 and is now shipping. More
The BlackBerry Bold 9900 and 9930, the first handsets from Research in Motion to include NFC, were announced in early May 2011 and are now shipping. More
The BlackBerry Curve 9350, BlackBerry Curve 9360 and BlackBerry Curve 9370 were announced in August 2011 and are now shipping. More
The Porsche Design P’9981 by BlackBerry is a ‘restricted edition’ leather and stainless steel-clad designer handset announced in October 2011 that retails at US$2,000. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘BBOS 7.0’.