The Mobiwire Cosyphone is an NFC handset supporting the single wire protocol (SWP). The device, launched in late 2010, is aimed at the over-50s and at the B2B market.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Atac brings contactless transit ticketing to Rome
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit