The Mobiwire Cosyphone is an NFC handset supporting the single wire protocol (SWP). It is aimed at the over-50s and at the B2B market. More
- ITSO reports on the role of transit ticketing in mobility-as-a-service solutions
- India’s Icici Bank launches open banking portal
- Malaysian government offers cash incentives to mobile payments users
- Real-time video shows Cilab’s high-speed NFC tester in action
- Indonesia begins EMV QR mobile payments rollout
The Sagem my700x ContactLess is an SWP-compliant developer/trial phone based on the my700x that has been used in European trials including a small-scale transport pilot in Lisbon and a trial at Disneyland Paris. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Mobiwire’.