The Huawei Sonic is the Chinese telecoms giant’s first NFC handset, a sub-US$200 Android phone. The device, also known as the U8650NFC, is marketed in Turkey as the Turkcell T20.
- US Bank lets companies instantly send a corporate card to employees’ mobile phones
- Nedbank to roll out support for contactless payments on standard NFC smartphones
- NatWest lets online merchants accept instant payments from shoppers’ bank accounts
- European banks to create cross-border instant payments system
- 7-Eleven lets drivers pay at the pump with their voice