Visa has developed a custom two-note ‘chirp’, vibration and screen animation that can be triggered whenever a Visa payment is made on a digital device, Bloomberg reports. The aim is to maintain its brand awareness in an era of increasingly digital transactions where the Visa logo will no longer have the prominence it enjoys on today’s plastic cards.
- Tappy demo shows how brands can add contactless payments to wearables
- Leaked images show how Apple Pay QR codes may look
- Visa files central bank digital currency ecosystem patent
- PayPal rolls out QR payments to 28 countries around the world
- Ghana switches on national instant QR mobile payments platform