Visa has developed a custom two-note ‘chirp’, vibration and screen animation that can be triggered whenever a Visa payment is made on a digital device, Bloomberg reports. The aim is to maintain its brand awareness in an era of increasingly digital transactions where the Visa logo will no longer have the prominence it enjoys on today’s plastic cards.
- BBC Click showcases Tappy’s wearable contactless payments technology
- Antelop explains how token management solutions can help banks cut costs and improve their customers’ user experience
- UK government to issue parents with digital free school meal cards
- Samsung cuts US support for MST transactions on new Galaxy phones
- Fiat Chrysler to let drivers order and pay for Grubhub food deliveries from their cars