Amazon is entering the in-store payments market in India with the launch of ‘Amazon Smile’ QR codes that will enable shoppers to make purchases in shops. “Customers can use the Amazon app to scan the code and discover the product, read reviews, ratings and buy the product with Amazon Pay,” the ecommerce giant told FactorDaily.
- Domino’s lets online buyers skip the pickup line
- Shell and Dunkin’ link loyalty programmes to offer customers shared rewards
- M&S rolls out mobile self-checkout across London
- Apple lets retailers accept augmented reality payments
- Las Vegas restaurant lets diners use QR codes to pay their bill with Apple Pay