PARTNER NEWS: Proxama has signed a five-year contract with a “leading South African insurance and financial services provider” for the supply of in-house EMV card issuing, PIN management and card life cycle management. “The customer will benefit from Proxama’s in-depth experience of smart card deployments in South Africa and around the world,” says the company’s Patrick Regester.
- Delta rolls out metal contactless credit card made from recycled Boeing 747 Jumbo Jet
- Westpac to let merchants accept contactless payments on Android NFC smartphones in Australia
- Global chip shortages to continue impacting contactless card delivery into 2023
- Zuckerberg unveils plans to launch digital wallet for metaverse transactions
- Atac pilots contactless fare payments on buses in Rome
This article is more than five years old