Toy maker Mattel has unveiled an NFC-enabled, voice-activated artificial intelligence assistant for children. Aristotle is compatible with Amazon Alexa and can answer a child’s questions, sing lullabies and play games with them using NFC-enabled toys. “Imagine what happens with Hot Wheels and Thomas the Train when you have this connected hub,” Robb Fujioka, Mattel’s chief products officer, told Fast Company.
- American Airlines launches mobile health passport for passengers travelling to the USA
- ST launches NFC Type 5 tags with Augmented NDEF for dynamically updated information exchange at longer ranges
- Samsung unveils ultra wideband Smart Tags
- Hyundai to let drivers use their iPhone to unlock their vehicle
- Samsung adds support for UWB and NFC digital car keys
This article is more than four years old