Apple is looking at developing digital glasses connected wirelessly to a wearer’s iPhone, which would show images and other information in the wearer’s field of vision and may use augmented reality, a report in Bloomberg suggests. Apple has talked about its glasses project with potential suppliers, according to people familiar with those discussions, the report adds. Should Apple ultimately decide to proceed with the device, it would be introduced in 2018 at the earliest.
- NFCW Expo online exhibition opens 21 September
- MTA completes Omny rollout in Manhattan
- Steamship Authority introduces NFC ticketing on Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard ferries
- Bahamas to roll out central bank digital currency nationwide
- Israel to roll out national mobile ticketing platform in Q4 2020?
- NFC testing innovator Cilab opens NFCW Expo showcase
This article is more than three years old