Apple is looking at developing digital glasses connected wirelessly to a wearer’s iPhone, which would show images and other information in the wearer’s field of vision and may use augmented reality, a report in Bloomberg suggests. Apple has talked about its glasses project with potential suppliers, according to people familiar with those discussions, the report adds. Should Apple ultimately decide to proceed with the device, it would be introduced in 2018 at the earliest.
- Apple Pay goes live in Israel
- Finnish cities roll out open loop contactless fare payments
- Aion Bank onboards personal and business customers via NFC
- Google Pay to add transit payments to home screen
- Porsche lets owners in Australia find, access and pay for parking from their vehicle
This article is more than four years old