Citi has launched a global API Developer Hub to give developers access to APIs across eight usage categories including account management, peer-to-peer payments, money transfer to institutions, Citi rewards, investment purchases and account authorisation. “The release of Citi APIs marks the evolution of Citi’s technology to open architecture, which will facilitate collaboration and partnerships with fintech companies and consumer brands to benefit customers,” Citi says. Additional categories will be added over time.
- Atac pilots contactless fare payments on buses in Rome
- Nigeria to let consumers use feature phones to make payments with national digital currency
- Central bank rolls out national contactless transit ticketing system in Costa Rica
- Ethiopian government adds health records to contactless cards
- RBR: More than 12,000 checkout-free contactless stores to be in operation by 2027
This article is more than five years old