Alleged leaked images of Apple’s new MacBook Pro show it will come with an OLED touch panel to support Touch ID, MacRumours reports. The touch panel appears to be contextual, changing based on what is on the screen. In the images, an Apple Pay dialogue is depicted, asking a customer to confirm a purchase with their fingerprint on the panel. Apple will unveil a range of new products later today.
- BBC Click showcases Tappy’s wearable contactless payments technology
- Samsung adds support for UWB and NFC digital car keys
- Antelop explains how token management solutions can help banks cut costs and improve their customers’ user experience
- Vaccine credentials coalition to develop interoperable digital Covid-19 passport
- UK government to issue parents with digital free school meal cards
This article is more than four years old