A task force set up by the Federal Reserve is calling on the payment and banking industry for comments on its efforts to enhance payment identity management, data protection and information sharing related to payments risk and fraud. The Secure Payments Task Force has set up an online survey to gather views which will go towards its plan to ensure “solutions being pursued will meet industry needs”. The survey is open until November 8.
- Canadian credit unions add Google Pay support for domestic debit cards
- One in three Canadians make mobile contactless payments ‘on a regular basis’
- WeChat Pay lets users charge in-store mobile payments to their credit card
- PCI publishes CPoC standard for accepting contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- Grab to issue mobile-first numberless Mastercard across SE Asia