Samsung Pay users are being offered rewards via a new introductions promotion called the High Five Referral program, which credits their account with US$5 every time a customer they referred to the mobile payment app makes a first qualifying purchase. “The program leverages our new Samsung Rewards Card functionality,” the company says. The card was added through the Samsung Pay 2.2 update.
- Apple adds rotating security codes for Apple Card in iOS 15
- Entrust acquires Antelop Solutions
- Two in three consumers worldwide say Covid-19 has permanently changed the way they pay
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
This article is more than five years old