Customers of the Commercial Bank of Qatar will soon have the chance to withdraw cash from ATMs via biometric scanning. “Implementation of this technology means customers will be able to access their account at Commercial Bank ATMs where finger vein scanners are installed,” the bank says. The technology will also be extended to allow corporate and VIP customers access to their internet banking accounts.
- Card networks begin global Click to Pay rollout
- Apple Pay to add support for QR mobile payments in iOS 14?
- Orange Bank introduces mobile-first debit card in Spain
- US Bank lets companies instantly send a corporate card to employees’ mobile phones
- Nedbank to roll out support for contactless payments on standard NFC smartphones
This article is more than three years old