Customers of the Commercial Bank of Qatar will soon have the chance to withdraw cash from ATMs via biometric scanning. “Implementation of this technology means customers will be able to access their account at Commercial Bank ATMs where finger vein scanners are installed,” the bank says. The technology will also be extended to allow corporate and VIP customers access to their internet banking accounts.
- Google lets US drivers use Assistant to pay for fuel with their voice
- Lloyds to let customers set own contactless transaction limit
- Emirates NBD records 34m contactless transactions during eight-week rewards programme
- Monzo lets customers link virtual debit cards to funds ring fenced for specific types of expenditure
- CBA: 80% of digital wallet payments in Australia made from Apple devices
This article is more than five years old