The latest Samsung Pay update introduces a Samsung Rewards Card. “It appears that the card is a virtual one, not physical,” Android Headlines reports. “When you fire up the app after updating to version 2.2, you will see a screen talking about what’s new in this version and it’ll tell you all about Samsung Rewards.”
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than five years old