Mastercard and Visa have joined Early Warning’s peer-to-peer network ClearXChange, allowing US consumers to send money to others using their Mastercard or Visa credit and debit cards. The payment networks join Capital One, Bank of America, US Bank, JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo in supporting the service, made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015.
- PBOC reports first counterfeit digital currency wallets
- JPMorgan begins digital currency test
- Russia launches public consultation on digital ruble
- India bans mobile payment providers from launching new proprietary QR codes
- Visa: Consumers have made an extra 500m touch-free payments in Europe since contactless limits were increased
This article is more than four years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday