The EMV Migration Forum has released a white paper that explains the requirements for testing and certifying contact and contactless chip-enabled terminals and details the most up-to-date requirements and processes from the global payment networks. The ‘EMV Testing and Certification White Paper: Current Global Payment Network Requirements for the US Acquiring Community’ identifies use cases when testing or retesting is required for EMV chip and contactless terminals, when retesting is recommended as best practice and when only standard internal testing is advised.
- Carrefour integrates its loyalty card with Apple Pay
- Afterpay lets US consumers pay by instalments with their NFC mobile phone
- Card networks begin global Click to Pay rollout
- Apple Pay to add support for QR mobile payments in iOS 14?
- Orange Bank introduces mobile-first debit card in Spain
This article is more than four years old