Apple has added more than 20 further banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The news follows German payments technology provider Wirecard’s Boon service integrating with Apple Pay in the UK.
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than five years old