Samsung Pay has added 39 more banks to its list of supporting financial institutions in the US. “For a few of the bigger names included, there is Chrome Credit Union, Corning Credit Union, Los Angeles Federal, Vantage Credit Union and many more,” Droid Life reports.
- Amex to offer Prada payments bracelet to Centurion members
- Crédit Agricole du Languedoc pilots Dejamobile software POS solution
- Amazon opens its first cashierless store outside US in London
- UK to more than double contactless spending limit to £100
- Fidesmo Pay expands to Switzerland
This article is more than four years old