Mobile wallet provider FreeCharge has partnered with mPOS company ePaisa to offer its services to “thousands” of retailers across India. “Customers paying through the FreeCharge wallet will also be able to avail exciting offers including cashbacks and additional discounts on spends at the registered merchants,” FreeCharge says. The partnership follows the launch of FreeCharge in 216 Indian McDonald’s restaurants.
- Apple Pay users in the US to get buy now pay later option with iOS 16
- BIS reports on CBDCs in emerging markets
- Moroccan bank launches biometric payment card
- US digital bank introduces contactless payments rings
- Riksbank completes digital currency payments pilot