Samsung Pay may soon be on its way to Russia, SamMobile reports. “It appears that Russia’s largest mobile carrier has already prepared promotional material for the Galaxy S7; the image leaked online shows a poster with the very familiar looking Galaxy S7 as well as a clear indication that Samsung Pay will be supported,” the publication says. “Samsung Pay might very well be launched in Russia alongside the new flagship in the coming weeks.”
- Nine in ten UK in-store card payments are now contactless
- EU to debut digital euro project this year?
- One in three Indian households now use digital payments
- China unveils plan to build a global payment network based on central bank digital currencies
- BBC Click showcases Tappy’s wearable contactless payments technology
This article is more than four years old