A five-page white paper that explains the advantages of NFC for in-home healthcare providers is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. ‘Deliver secure quality in-home patient care using the simplicity of NFC’ has been produced by security system supplier HID Global and compares different electronic visit verification technologies and explains how they address key areas of healthcare fraud.
- Apple seeks NFC digital identity patent
- Long Island University rolls out NFC digital ID cards for students and staff
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
This article is more than five years old