Customers of Canada’s Tangerine Bank will soon be able to conduct transactions using Secure Chat, a service that will let them interact with the bank over a real-time chat session. “Clients will be able to interact on a wide variety of confidential banking matters, which could include getting specific account details or completing transactions, all within a chat session from the convenience of their mobile device or computer,” the bank says.
- Survey: Four in ten US and UK consumers ready to use QR codes for payments
- Antelop explains how it works as a trusted partner to banks looking to adopt the latest digital card technologies
- Thailand tests NFC wristbands for tracking Covid-19 patients and at-risk groups
- Google Pay streamlines user interface
- UK pilots new ways to provide access to cash in communities without bank branches
This article is more than four years old