ING has made its host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments service available to all its customers in the Netherlands with an NFC phone running Android 4.4 or higher following a trial that began in September 2015. The service was made available to 5,000 customers initially and opened up to a further 5,000 customers in November. The beta users scored the app 8.5 out of 10.
- Samsung Money to go live in the US this summer
- Google pilots voice-based payments
- India to open antitrust investigation into Google Pay?
- Morocco boosts contactless transaction limit by 100%
- Dejamobile launches white label solution for contactless payments acceptance on standard NFC devices
This article is more than four years old