Samsung is to run a seven city tour to promote the launch of Samsung Pay in the US. “Samsung will give consumers in Austin, Dallas, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles a special opportunity to unlock special offers and prizes through Samsung Pay,” the company says. The service launched in the US this week.
- Mobile wallet transaction volumes overtake cash payments in stores
- National QR payments and rewards system to be launched in Australia
- Huawei Pay goes live in Pakistan
- Tencent and Ant to integrate digital yuan wallets into mobile banking apps
- European Payments Initiative issues call for technical partners
This article is more than five years old