Samsung is to run a seven city tour to promote the launch of Samsung Pay in the US. “Samsung will give consumers in Austin, Dallas, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles a special opportunity to unlock special offers and prizes through Samsung Pay,” the company says. The service launched in the US this week.
- Lloyds to let customers set own contactless transaction limit
- Emirates NBD records 34m contactless transactions during eight-week rewards programme
- Monzo lets customers link virtual debit cards to funds ring fenced for specific types of expenditure
- CBA: 80% of digital wallet payments in Australia made from Apple devices
- Aldi tests checkout-free technology at London store
This article is more than five years old