Technical specifications for Apple’s new flagship smartphones — the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus — reveal that the devices will support Apple Pay. There’s no news yet on whether the phone maker has added support for NFC tag read/write or peer-to-peer communication modes in the devices announced this week, however. NFC World has asked Apple for further clarification.
- Thailand tests NFC wristbands for tracking Covid-19 patients and at-risk groups
- HID Global opens NFCW Expo showcase
- Canada begins testing national digital ID framework
- EU to report on its investigation into Apple Pay next week?
- NFC testing innovator Cilab opens NFCW Expo showcase
This article is more than five years old