South Korea’s Woori Bank has begun accepting Samsung Pay. “Nautilus Hyosung, a banking techology firm, said Samsung Pay will be accepted at some 1,000 ATMs operated by Woori Bank,” Yonhap reports. The ATM provider also said it aims to expand the availability of Samsung Pay compatible ATMs around the globe. Samsung Pay launched in Korea last month and is expected to launch in the US on September 28.
- Majority of Europeans would be happy with contactless transaction limits of up to €150
- Santander lets UK customers set own contactless transaction limit
- JFK International Airport gets contactless grab-and-go convenience store
- Google Pay goes live in Israel
- More than 67m contactless POS terminals shipped in 2020
This article is more than six years old