Samsung has begun inviting those eligible to take part in a Samsung Pay beta test in the US ahead of the mobile payment service’s launch next month. Participants must own a Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+ or Galaxy Note 5, have an active Samsung account, a qualifying card and be a customer of AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile or US Cellular. Verizon Wireless is yet to announce its support.
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than six years old