Verizon Wireless, the largest wireless carrier in the US, may not support Samsung Pay when it launches there next month. “Right now it will only say that it’s ‘evaluating’ the service and will share more news as it’s available,” The Verge reports. US carriers AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and US Cellular are listed among Samsung Pay’s initial partners.
- Apple Pay goes live in Armenia
- Apple Pay to launch in Argentina and Peru ‘soon’
- One in four consumers expect to switch to being cashless within two years
- China to let visiting athletes and spectators use digital yuan at Beijing Winter Olympics
- China launches digital currency app for Android and Apple users in 10 cities
This article is more than six years old