Verizon Wireless, the largest wireless carrier in the US, may not support Samsung Pay when it launches there next month. “Right now it will only say that it’s ‘evaluating’ the service and will share more news as it’s available,” The Verge reports. US carriers AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and US Cellular are listed among Samsung Pay’s initial partners.
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than six years old