Shoppers across Denmark will be able to make purchases from billboards, bus shelters and street furniture from outdoor advertising corporation JCDecaux subsidiary AFA JCDecaux via Powa Technologies’ mobile payments platform PowaTag. “AFA JCDecaux will utilise the PowaTag offering in 20 key cities including Copenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg, Odense and Vejle,” Powa says. The news follows Powa’s partnership with Denmark’s Danske Bank to integrate PowaTag into its MobilePay banking app.
- Canadian credit unions add Google Pay support for domestic debit cards
- One in three Canadians make mobile contactless payments ‘on a regular basis’
- WeChat Pay lets users charge in-store mobile payments to their credit card
- PCI publishes CPoC standard for accepting contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- Grab to issue mobile-first numberless Mastercard across SE Asia