The NFC Forum has added new associate, implementer and non-profit members, following the recent addition of Apple as a sponsor member. “Representing industries as diverse as automotive electronics, digital imaging, microelectronics and asset management, the 19 new members include organisations based in Austria, Belarus, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and the US,” the association says. (See the full list of new members here…)
- Thailand tests NFC wristbands for tracking Covid-19 patients and at-risk groups
- HID Global opens NFCW Expo showcase
- Canada begins testing national digital ID framework
- EU to report on its investigation into Apple Pay next week?
- NFC testing innovator Cilab opens NFCW Expo showcase
This article is more than five years old