Twitter is reportedly integrating with e-commerce platform Shopify to offer its Buy buttons to a wider range of businesses. “Shopify has around 100,000 merchants in the US,” Re/code reports. “With a Twitter deal, those businesses would be able to sell their wares within tweets.” Pinterest and Facebook have already integrated with Shopify, while Twitter unveiled buy buttons on its site in September 2014.
- Mercedes to secure in-car payments with biometrics
- Visa moves into the instalment payments market
- Amazon unveils self-checkout shopping trolleys
- Coca-Cola lets consumers dispense drinks with their mobile phones
- Carrefour integrates its loyalty card with Apple Pay
This article is more than four years old