Toys R Us has added a feature in its mobile app that lets shoppers take a photograph of any coupon they see in a newspaper, catalogue or on a receipt to instantly generate a mobile-optimized version that can be stored inside the app. “The retailer is then able to leverage push notifications to remind consumers to use the coupon,” visual search provider Slyce says.
- European banks to create cross-border instant payments system
- 7-Eleven lets drivers pay at the pump with their voice
- Visa reports on tokenization adoption
- KBC rolls out support for wearable payments
- BNP Paribas to issue biometric payment cards to Premier and Gold cardholders
This article is more than four years old