Toys R Us has added a feature in its mobile app that lets shoppers take a photograph of any coupon they see in a newspaper, catalogue or on a receipt to instantly generate a mobile-optimized version that can be stored inside the app. “The retailer is then able to leverage push notifications to remind consumers to use the coupon,” visual search provider Slyce says.
- UK to more than double contactless spending limit to £100
- EU to introduce digital vaccination passes
- Fidesmo Pay expands to Switzerland
- Sofia rolls out single journey QR mobile tickets across public transportation network
- Mobile wallet transaction volumes overtake cash payments in stores
This article is more than five years old