One in seven US shoppers has made a mobile payment during the last year and 68% are using alternative payment methods more often than a year ago, a survey by Blackhawk Network reveals. A quarter of the 1,000 respondents now use mobile wallets; 65% have a debit card in their mobile wallet, 58% have a credit card and 45% have gift cards.
- Survey: Four in ten US and UK consumers ready to use QR codes for payments
- Antelop explains how it works as a trusted partner to banks looking to adopt the latest digital card technologies
- Google Pay streamlines user interface
- UK pilots new ways to provide access to cash in communities without bank branches
- Apple lets kids use their Apple Watch to make payments with Apple Pay
This article is more than five years old