A second version of Google Glass is in the works and will be “released soon”, according to the CEO of Italian eyewear maker Luxottica. “The partnership to build Glass is going ahead, said Massimo Vian, speaking at the company’s general meeting in Milan,” WSJ reports. Google stopped selling the first version of Glass and shut its Explorer program earlier this year.
- China to let visiting athletes and spectators use digital yuan at Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese researchers create highly flexible NFC circuits using transparent film based on calligraphy paper
- Greece to roll out digital ID cards and driving licences
- SK uses NFC to guide CES visitors to a green future
- Brazilian football club Atlético Mineiro lets fans authenticate special edition jerseys with NFC
This article is more than six years old