Restaurant chain Subway is to add PayPal as a payment option in its mobile order and pay app to allow customers to make in-app and in-store payments in 27,000 US locations. PayPal One Touch will also be enabled, allowing customers to pay without typing in usernames, passwords or payment credentials. Meanwhile, Android Pay has been added as a mobile payment option alongside Apple Pay.
- Bank of America adds face recognition to mobile banking app
- Google details its plan to offer free US bank accounts via Google Pay
- Germany passes law forcing Apple to open up Apple Pay
- Samsung adds Promoted Cards to Samsung Pay in Australia
- Google to offer bank accounts?