Customers using US-based First Internet Bank’s personal mobile banking application are now able to log in using their fingerprint and Apple’s Touch ID feature. The functionality is available to those running the bank’s app on the iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, with support for the iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 expected in the future.
- Japanese banks and card issuers join digital currency study group
- Axis Bank lets Indian merchants accept contactless payments on standard NFC phones
- Octopus lets Hong Kong commuters add their transit card to iPhone and Apple Watch
- South Korea to use QR track and trace apps to combat spread of Covid-19
- Taipei light rail offers 50% discounts to mobile payment users
This article is more than five years old