Hungarian carrier Magyar Telekom has launched an NFC service that marks the first commercial deployment of Cipurse, an open ticketing standard developed by the OSPT Alliance. The carrier’s NFC SIMs are supplied by Giesecke & Devrient and support NFC payments and the SuperShop loyalty card as well as transportation ticketing.
- Visa reports on contactless transit ticketing adoption
- LA Metro to let passengers add their TAP transit card to Apple Pay ‘this year’
- Turin rolls out contactless payments on bus and subway services
- Chinese city rolls out face verification ticketing on bus and subway services
- STIB switches on contactless payments across Brussels
This article is more than five years old